Under-tile heating is the popular choice for renovations and homes where the slab/sub-floor is already down.
Advantages of under-tile heating include:
• Ideal for renovations including bathrooms
• Suitable for any tiled floor
• Primary heating system for main living area
• Thermostatically controlled
• Fast warm-up times
* Minimal effect on existing floor height
This cable is only 3mm thick and can be used directly under the tile, or in some cases (depending on the types of tiles used) your tiler may prefer to cover the cables with a thin levelling mix.